Lord have mercy, where is my head. (Don’t answer that.) I almost forgot about Sunday’s AIWF Caesar Salad Competition. Thanks to the good folks at Canary Cafe for reminding me that their chef Mansour Gorji will face off against most of the biggest restaurants in town: including Charlie Palmer, Mansion, and Shinsei. The full list of participants is here (Hi, Buzzy!). I’ll be eating Atlanta this weekend, but you all buy a ticket and vote. The event is one of the best of the year. Tickets.
Read This Next
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.