Lord have mercy, where is my head. (Don’t answer that.) I almost forgot about Sunday’s AIWF Caesar Salad Competition. Thanks to the good folks at Canary Cafe for reminding me that their chef Mansour Gorji will face off against most of the biggest restaurants in town: including Charlie Palmer, Mansion, and Shinsei. The full list of participants is here (Hi, Buzzy!). I’ll be eating Atlanta this weekend, but you all buy a ticket and vote. The event is one of the best of the year. Tickets.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.