Lord have mercy, where is my head. (Don’t answer that.) I almost forgot about Sunday’s AIWF Caesar Salad Competition. Thanks to the good folks at Canary Cafe for reminding me that their chef Mansour Gorji will face off against most of the biggest restaurants in town: including Charlie Palmer, Mansion, and Shinsei. The full list of participants is here (Hi, Buzzy!). I’ll be eating Atlanta this weekend, but you all buy a ticket and vote. The event is one of the best of the year. Tickets.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.