Just when I get to point where nothing ceases to amaze me, something amazes me. Like the “breaking news” from the Food Network claiming the Next Food Network Star finale on Sunday was the highest-rated, most-watched telecast in Food Network history. Apparently 4 million viewers, a 27 percent increase over the season three finale, watched Big Daddy take the cake. The series was watched by 15.0 million adults. What can I say? Speechless.
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/10/13) by Tim Rogers
- Why Wait Until 1 a.m. to Announce Andrew W.K. Cancellation? by Andi Harman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.