Just when I get to point where nothing ceases to amaze me, something amazes me. Like the “breaking news” from the Food Network claiming the Next Food Network Star finale on Sunday was the highest-rated, most-watched telecast in Food Network history. Apparently 4 million viewers, a 27 percent increase over the season three finale, watched Big Daddy take the cake. The series was watched by 15.0 million adults. What can I say? Speechless.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.