Just when I get to point where nothing ceases to amaze me, something amazes me. Like the “breaking news” from the Food Network claiming the Next Food Network Star finale on Sunday was the highest-rated, most-watched telecast in Food Network history. Apparently 4 million viewers, a 27 percent increase over the season three finale, watched Big Daddy take the cake. The series was watched by 15.0 million adults. What can I say? Speechless.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.