If someone is Dallas is doing this, please invite me. Illegal underground dinners held in private homes, organized by chefs or restaurants, and operated for under-the-table money are the rage. Yow. Zah. Think of it as a dinner party with great food and wine for way less money than you’d pay in a restaurant. And you like everybody in the restaurant! If it sounds like off-the-books catering, it is, but “secret underground dinner” sounds so much sexier. I bet TABC is buying camouflage outfits as I write. (Tip of the toque to Gastronome for the link.)
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.