This Sunday night, Zen Sushi and Indigo 1745 present Zendigo: Food, Fashion and Fusion. Expect a $25 five-course dinner and fashion show at Zen Sushi, followed by dessert and cocktails at Indigo 1745, Zen’s next-door neighbor in the Bishop Arts District. Indigo 1745 is also offering 20% off all men and women’s clothing that night. The 6 pm show is booked, but you can still get seats at 8 pm. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.