This Sunday night, Zen Sushi and Indigo 1745 present Zendigo: Food, Fashion and Fusion. Expect a $25 five-course dinner and fashion show at Zen Sushi, followed by dessert and cocktails at Indigo 1745, Zen’s next-door neighbor in the Bishop Arts District. Indigo 1745 is also offering 20% off all men and women’s clothing that night. The 6 pm show is booked, but you can still get seats at 8 pm. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.