This Sunday night, Zen Sushi and Indigo 1745 present Zendigo: Food, Fashion and Fusion. Expect a $25 five-course dinner and fashion show at Zen Sushi, followed by dessert and cocktails at Indigo 1745, Zen’s next-door neighbor in the Bishop Arts District. Indigo 1745 is also offering 20% off all men and women’s clothing that night. The 6 pm show is booked, but you can still get seats at 8 pm. RSVP to email@example.com.
Read This Next
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.