Can you say kimchi? I thought you could. Sasha Kim, who recently sold her popular NAAN restaurant in Plano, will be open NAAN Allen Korean Grill and Sushi Bar in the new shops at Watters Creek in July. Which begs the question: Is Allen the new Plano? We could go around and around on this all day. Sasha promises “one of the areas hippest dining experiences” with a menu features “traditional dishes such as spicy pork and kimchi stir fry; Korean style pancakes with rock shrimp, calamari, crab and scallions; and lunch –time Bento Boxes.” Interesting, isn’t it?
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.