Can you say kimchi? I thought you could. Sasha Kim, who recently sold her popular NAAN restaurant in Plano, will be open NAAN Allen Korean Grill and Sushi Bar in the new shops at Watters Creek in July. Which begs the question: Is Allen the new Plano? We could go around and around on this all day. Sasha promises “one of the areas hippest dining experiences” with a menu features “traditional dishes such as spicy pork and kimchi stir fry; Korean style pancakes with rock shrimp, calamari, crab and scallions; and lunch –time Bento Boxes.” Interesting, isn’t it?
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.