Can you say kimchi? I thought you could. Sasha Kim, who recently sold her popular NAAN restaurant in Plano, will be open NAAN Allen Korean Grill and Sushi Bar in the new shops at Watters Creek in July. Which begs the question: Is Allen the new Plano? We could go around and around on this all day. Sasha promises “one of the areas hippest dining experiences” with a menu features “traditional dishes such as spicy pork and kimchi stir fry; Korean style pancakes with rock shrimp, calamari, crab and scallions; and lunch –time Bento Boxes.” Interesting, isn’t it?
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.