Can you say kimchi? I thought you could. Sasha Kim, who recently sold her popular NAAN restaurant in Plano, will be open NAAN Allen Korean Grill and Sushi Bar in the new shops at Watters Creek in July. Which begs the question: Is Allen the new Plano? We could go around and around on this all day. Sasha promises “one of the areas hippest dining experiences” with a menu features “traditional dishes such as spicy pork and kimchi stir fry; Korean style pancakes with rock shrimp, calamari, crab and scallions; and lunch –time Bento Boxes.” Interesting, isn’t it?
Read This Next
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.