Yes, it’s true. I heard the nasty rumor today and didn’t want to believe it. I immediately called Drew Hendricks and he confirmed the sad news. He’s moving to Houston to work for Pappas Restaurants as the Director of Beverage Education. How could Dallas’ hottest sommelier leave our fair city? “I want to be able to spend more time with my family,” he said. Good enough reason. I guess. He promised he’d still be around for wine dinners from time to time at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse. His replacement at Charlie Palmer is not finalized, but we are going to guess that Brandan Kelley, who has worked with Hendricks since the hot spot opened last year, will be a natural replacement. We’re going to miss you, Drew.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.