I was enjoying restaurant wars on Top Chef tonight until the judges made the worst decision ever. They gave Dale the boot and let Lisa move on. I was so irritated that I swore off the show forever. I was even more disgusted then when they kicked Sam off in Season 2. But then I came to my senses and thought maybe I was overreacting. But really, how many “top chef” lives does that girl have? She’s not a very good cook, nor can she work well with people, which, last time I checked, are two of the most important assets to have as a chef. She throws people under the bus to save her own behind or makes excuses when her dishes are criticized instead of taking responsibility for her actions. You know, I changed my mind. If that “cook” becomes the next top chef, I’m done……and I mean it this time.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.