I was enjoying restaurant wars on Top Chef tonight until the judges made the worst decision ever. They gave Dale the boot and let Lisa move on. I was so irritated that I swore off the show forever. I was even more disgusted then when they kicked Sam off in Season 2. But then I came to my senses and thought maybe I was overreacting. But really, how many “top chef” lives does that girl have? She’s not a very good cook, nor can she work well with people, which, last time I checked, are two of the most important assets to have as a chef. She throws people under the bus to save her own behind or makes excuses when her dishes are criticized instead of taking responsibility for her actions. You know, I changed my mind. If that “cook” becomes the next top chef, I’m done……and I mean it this time.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.