If you haven’t read D contributor Rawlins Gilliland’s sassy piece on street food in Dallas in this month’s print pub, do so here. Then tomorrow you can listen to Rawlins wax poetic on his adventures in outdoor dining with Kris Boyd on Think (90.1) from noon to 1:00pm. Inspired by editing Gilliland’s story, I hit the Dallas Farmers Market this weekend for a piece or two of corn slathered with mayonnaise and butter from Paul’s Sweet Roasted Corn stand. I found Paul standing outside of Shed One shouting, “Come on baby, and get your corn. D Magazine loves us.” Yes we do. Especially the condiment bar (below).
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.