If you haven’t read D contributor Rawlins Gilliland’s sassy piece on street food in Dallas in this month’s print pub, do so here. Then tomorrow you can listen to Rawlins wax poetic on his adventures in outdoor dining with Kris Boyd on Think (90.1) from noon to 1:00pm. Inspired by editing Gilliland’s story, I hit the Dallas Farmers Market this weekend for a piece or two of corn slathered with mayonnaise and butter from Paul’s Sweet Roasted Corn stand. I found Paul standing outside of Shed One shouting, “Come on baby, and get your corn. D Magazine loves us.” Yes we do. Especially the condiment bar (below).
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.