If you haven’t read D contributor Rawlins Gilliland’s sassy piece on street food in Dallas in this month’s print pub, do so here. Then tomorrow you can listen to Rawlins wax poetic on his adventures in outdoor dining with Kris Boyd on Think (90.1) from noon to 1:00pm. Inspired by editing Gilliland’s story, I hit the Dallas Farmers Market this weekend for a piece or two of corn slathered with mayonnaise and butter from Paul’s Sweet Roasted Corn stand. I found Paul standing outside of Shed One shouting, “Come on baby, and get your corn. D Magazine loves us.” Yes we do. Especially the condiment bar (below).
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.