If you haven’t read D contributor Rawlins Gilliland’s sassy piece on street food in Dallas in this month’s print pub, do so here. Then tomorrow you can listen to Rawlins wax poetic on his adventures in outdoor dining with Kris Boyd on Think (90.1) from noon to 1:00pm. Inspired by editing Gilliland’s story, I hit the Dallas Farmers Market this weekend for a piece or two of corn slathered with mayonnaise and butter from Paul’s Sweet Roasted Corn stand. I found Paul standing outside of Shed One shouting, “Come on baby, and get your corn. D Magazine loves us.” Yes we do. Especially the condiment bar (below).
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.