The folks over at Windmill Lounge will open early (3PM) this Saturday to allow ample time for libations before the Kentucky Derby. There will be a hat parade, large screen TVs, and complimentary biscuits with ham and gravy. Mint Juleps for one and all.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.