The town of Addison will be rocking next weekend when the Taste of (Bill) Addison opens the doors at 5:00PM Friday May 9. Check out the website for all of the activities. Highlights? Pinkalicious: The Musical, Flair Bartending Exhibition, and a Saturday night performance by The Black Crows. Good, clean, cheap fun. Hit it, boys.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.