The master of steak house ceremonies has hired long-time Dallas chef Michael Weinstein to develop a brunch and catering menu. Many of you will remember chef Weinstein from his gigs at The Riviera (weeping), The Grape, and Aurora, to name a few. Maybe chef Weinstein will answer one Disher’s burning question: “Help! I want the recipe for the Al’s salad with the hearts of palm, avocado, crab, and shrimp.” Or maybe not. Time will tell.
Read This Next
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.