The master of steak house ceremonies has hired long-time Dallas chef Michael Weinstein to develop a brunch and catering menu. Many of you will remember chef Weinstein from his gigs at The Riviera (weeping), The Grape, and Aurora, to name a few. Maybe chef Weinstein will answer one Disher’s burning question: “Help! I want the recipe for the Al’s salad with the hearts of palm, avocado, crab, and shrimp.” Or maybe not. Time will tell.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.