The master of steak house ceremonies has hired long-time Dallas chef Michael Weinstein to develop a brunch and catering menu. Many of you will remember chef Weinstein from his gigs at The Riviera (weeping), The Grape, and Aurora, to name a few. Maybe chef Weinstein will answer one Disher’s burning question: “Help! I want the recipe for the Al’s salad with the hearts of palm, avocado, crab, and shrimp.” Or maybe not. Time will tell.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.