Okay, not be Queen Redundant of Redundancy, but to our handicapping Disher I say: word. I’ll be so happy when Lisa, Nikki, Mark, and Antonia are gone. Especially Lisa and Nikki. I mean, seriously. Now that we’re on to week eight, it really is game-on time. (My picks: Stephanie, Dale, Richard, and Andrew—despite his uber tweakiness.)
Read This Next
5/5/15 TueUrban Crust
5/5/15 TueT&P Tavern
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- We Need Another Hero: Why Miles’ Fate is in the Hands of Dan Micciche and Eric Cowan by Eric Celeste
- The Ticket’s New Promo Is Pretty Tone Deaf by Zac Crain
- Vonciel Jones Hill No Longer Leading Beasley Plan Feedback Process by Tim Rogers
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »