My husband and I had lunch recently with some friends (at The Counter. It was decent. Get the sweet potato fries.), and the wife mentioned in passing that she had started a food blog. She has always been interested in cooking and baking, and her collection of cookbooks dwarfs my entire library. But, even knowing all that, I am still impressed with her effort (especially since she has a 1-year-old and a part-time law career to boot). I guess these online amateur foodie outposts are more prevalent than I think. That true?
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.