My husband and I had lunch recently with some friends (at The Counter. It was decent. Get the sweet potato fries.), and the wife mentioned in passing that she had started a food blog. She has always been interested in cooking and baking, and her collection of cookbooks dwarfs my entire library. But, even knowing all that, I am still impressed with her effort (especially since she has a 1-year-old and a part-time law career to boot). I guess these online amateur foodie outposts are more prevalent than I think. That true?
Read This Next
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »