My husband and I had lunch recently with some friends (at The Counter. It was decent. Get the sweet potato fries.), and the wife mentioned in passing that she had started a food blog. She has always been interested in cooking and baking, and her collection of cookbooks dwarfs my entire library. But, even knowing all that, I am still impressed with her effort (especially since she has a 1-year-old and a part-time law career to boot). I guess these online amateur foodie outposts are more prevalent than I think. That true?
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.