Speaking of Green Tea and au naturale drinks, you can’t forget Sweet Leaf Tea. They’re a Texas company that’s been doing the cane sugar, and simple ingredient dance for some time. It’s been sold in Dallas for 10 years, although I discovered them only last year. I highly recommend the Mint & Honey Green Tea. At 110 calories per bottle, it’s got more sugar than I’d like, but it’s also strong—not that it’s a bad thing. I cut mine with ice, and it’s ohsogood. If you’re not a tea fan, they’ve got lemonades, too. Plus, any company that describes their drinks as “granny-inspired” has got to be good.
4/28/16 ThuDallas Fish Market
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »