Speaking of Green Tea and au naturale drinks, you can’t forget Sweet Leaf Tea. They’re a Texas company that’s been doing the cane sugar, and simple ingredient dance for some time. It’s been sold in Dallas for 10 years, although I discovered them only last year. I highly recommend the Mint & Honey Green Tea. At 110 calories per bottle, it’s got more sugar than I’d like, but it’s also strong—not that it’s a bad thing. I cut mine with ice, and it’s ohsogood. If you’re not a tea fan, they’ve got lemonades, too. Plus, any company that describes their drinks as “granny-inspired” has got to be good.
Read This Next
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »