Speaking of Green Tea and au naturale drinks, you can’t forget Sweet Leaf Tea. They’re a Texas company that’s been doing the cane sugar, and simple ingredient dance for some time. It’s been sold in Dallas for 10 years, although I discovered them only last year. I highly recommend the Mint & Honey Green Tea. At 110 calories per bottle, it’s got more sugar than I’d like, but it’s also strong—not that it’s a bad thing. I cut mine with ice, and it’s ohsogood. If you’re not a tea fan, they’ve got lemonades, too. Plus, any company that describes their drinks as “granny-inspired” has got to be good.
Read This Next
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.