Speaking of Green Tea and au naturale drinks, you can’t forget Sweet Leaf Tea. They’re a Texas company that’s been doing the cane sugar, and simple ingredient dance for some time. It’s been sold in Dallas for 10 years, although I discovered them only last year. I highly recommend the Mint & Honey Green Tea. At 110 calories per bottle, it’s got more sugar than I’d like, but it’s also strong—not that it’s a bad thing. I cut mine with ice, and it’s ohsogood. If you’re not a tea fan, they’ve got lemonades, too. Plus, any company that describes their drinks as “granny-inspired” has got to be good.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.