Speaking of Green Tea and au naturale drinks, you can’t forget Sweet Leaf Tea. They’re a Texas company that’s been doing the cane sugar, and simple ingredient dance for some time. It’s been sold in Dallas for 10 years, although I discovered them only last year. I highly recommend the Mint & Honey Green Tea. At 110 calories per bottle, it’s got more sugar than I’d like, but it’s also strong—not that it’s a bad thing. I cut mine with ice, and it’s ohsogood. If you’re not a tea fan, they’ve got lemonades, too. Plus, any company that describes their drinks as “granny-inspired” has got to be good.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »