One Ms. Leala M. Ansari, from the Dallas office of GlolinHarris and representing Nestle, sends word that Nestle USA is retiring the name of it’s popular candy bar, Butterfinger, and changing it to The Finger. Yea sure, and pigs fly and men don’t think about sex every 15 seconds, they just want to cuddle. (Or is it pigs want to cuddle and men fly? I get so confused.) Anywhoo, if it’s true, this being April Fools Day and all, I’ll be handing them out on a regular basis. If you have any questions, feel free to call Ms. Ansari at 972-341-2552. Call her if you don’t have a question. Just be nice and say hello.
Read This Next
7/1/15 WedCraft and Growler
7/2/15 ThuDallas Farmers Market
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »