One Ms. Leala M. Ansari, from the Dallas office of GlolinHarris and representing Nestle, sends word that Nestle USA is retiring the name of it’s popular candy bar, Butterfinger, and changing it to The Finger. Yea sure, and pigs fly and men don’t think about sex every 15 seconds, they just want to cuddle. (Or is it pigs want to cuddle and men fly? I get so confused.) Anywhoo, if it’s true, this being April Fools Day and all, I’ll be handing them out on a regular basis. If you have any questions, feel free to call Ms. Ansari at 972-341-2552. Call her if you don’t have a question. Just be nice and say hello.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »