One Ms. Leala M. Ansari, from the Dallas office of GlolinHarris and representing Nestle, sends word that Nestle USA is retiring the name of it’s popular candy bar, Butterfinger, and changing it to The Finger. Yea sure, and pigs fly and men don’t think about sex every 15 seconds, they just want to cuddle. (Or is it pigs want to cuddle and men fly? I get so confused.) Anywhoo, if it’s true, this being April Fools Day and all, I’ll be handing them out on a regular basis. If you have any questions, feel free to call Ms. Ansari at 972-341-2552. Call her if you don’t have a question. Just be nice and say hello.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.