One Ms. Leala M. Ansari, from the Dallas office of GlolinHarris and representing Nestle, sends word that Nestle USA is retiring the name of it’s popular candy bar, Butterfinger, and changing it to The Finger. Yea sure, and pigs fly and men don’t think about sex every 15 seconds, they just want to cuddle. (Or is it pigs want to cuddle and men fly? I get so confused.) Anywhoo, if it’s true, this being April Fools Day and all, I’ll be handing them out on a regular basis. If you have any questions, feel free to call Ms. Ansari at 972-341-2552. Call her if you don’t have a question. Just be nice and say hello.
Read This Next
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »