Dang, I just planted my herb garden last week, but I’m sure I did it all wrong. Again. Each year my basil grows tall and thin and tastes bitter while my parsley stays yellow and weepy. However, the lemon oregano cascades beautifully down the side of the planter box. I should probably figure out how to use it, eh? Anywhoo, I am going to take time out of my busy farming schedule to hit Central Market’s Herb Fest on Saturday, April 5, when the one, the only, and still very much alive Neil Sperry will be in the Dallas store to talk about planting and growing herbs. I’m so glad because this year I’ve decided to branch out and grow tomatoes, garlic, and peppers. Perhaps even a little of this which I hear can be pretty tricky to manage. Central Market’s Herb Fest runs April 4-6. BYOL.
Read This Next
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »