Dang, I just planted my herb garden last week, but I’m sure I did it all wrong. Again. Each year my basil grows tall and thin and tastes bitter while my parsley stays yellow and weepy. However, the lemon oregano cascades beautifully down the side of the planter box. I should probably figure out how to use it, eh? Anywhoo, I am going to take time out of my busy farming schedule to hit Central Market’s Herb Fest on Saturday, April 5, when the one, the only, and still very much alive Neil Sperry will be in the Dallas store to talk about planting and growing herbs. I’m so glad because this year I’ve decided to branch out and grow tomatoes, garlic, and peppers. Perhaps even a little of this which I hear can be pretty tricky to manage. Central Market’s Herb Fest runs April 4-6. BYOL.
Read This Next
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »