Dang, I just planted my herb garden last week, but I’m sure I did it all wrong. Again. Each year my basil grows tall and thin and tastes bitter while my parsley stays yellow and weepy. However, the lemon oregano cascades beautifully down the side of the planter box. I should probably figure out how to use it, eh? Anywhoo, I am going to take time out of my busy farming schedule to hit Central Market’s Herb Fest on Saturday, April 5, when the one, the only, and still very much alive Neil Sperry will be in the Dallas store to talk about planting and growing herbs. I’m so glad because this year I’ve decided to branch out and grow tomatoes, garlic, and peppers. Perhaps even a little of this which I hear can be pretty tricky to manage. Central Market’s Herb Fest runs April 4-6. BYOL.
Read This Next
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »