Will somebody please explain the appeal of chicken wings to me? Each morning I pass three huge restaurants that sell nothing but chicken wings. I know the whole Buffalo story and it just doesn’t conjure up any sort of romantic epicurean fantasy. Not like this or these. Chicken wings are greasy little wads of fat and they’re too much work to eat.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.