Will somebody please explain the appeal of chicken wings to me? Each morning I pass three huge restaurants that sell nothing but chicken wings. I know the whole Buffalo story and it just doesn’t conjure up any sort of romantic epicurean fantasy. Not like this or these. Chicken wings are greasy little wads of fat and they’re too much work to eat.
Read This Next
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »