Will somebody please explain the appeal of chicken wings to me? Each morning I pass three huge restaurants that sell nothing but chicken wings. I know the whole Buffalo story and it just doesn’t conjure up any sort of romantic epicurean fantasy. Not like this or these. Chicken wings are greasy little wads of fat and they’re too much work to eat.
Read This Next
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »