The Warwick Melrose Library Bar is one of my favorite spots in the city. I’m a sucker for old-school hotel bars, and there aren’t that many left (I’m still mourning the loss of Beau Nash). So I was surprised to learn that the LB had undergone a makeover. Looks like the colors have been updated and refreshed, but as far as I can tell, the cozy, clubby feeling is intact. The re-opening is set for April 1, so let’s all meet for a cocktail to discuss. Check out new pics after the jump.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: May 23 by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »