The Warwick Melrose Library Bar is one of my favorite spots in the city. I’m a sucker for old-school hotel bars, and there aren’t that many left (I’m still mourning the loss of Beau Nash). So I was surprised to learn that the LB had undergone a makeover. Looks like the colors have been updated and refreshed, but as far as I can tell, the cozy, clubby feeling is intact. The re-opening is set for April 1, so let’s all meet for a cocktail to discuss. Check out new pics after the jump.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.