The Warwick Melrose Library Bar is one of my favorite spots in the city. I’m a sucker for old-school hotel bars, and there aren’t that many left (I’m still mourning the loss of Beau Nash). So I was surprised to learn that the LB had undergone a makeover. Looks like the colors have been updated and refreshed, but as far as I can tell, the cozy, clubby feeling is intact. The re-opening is set for April 1, so let’s all meet for a cocktail to discuss. Check out new pics after the jump.
Read This Next
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »