The Warwick Melrose Library Bar is one of my favorite spots in the city. I’m a sucker for old-school hotel bars, and there aren’t that many left (I’m still mourning the loss of Beau Nash). So I was surprised to learn that the LB had undergone a makeover. Looks like the colors have been updated and refreshed, but as far as I can tell, the cozy, clubby feeling is intact. The re-opening is set for April 1, so let’s all meet for a cocktail to discuss. Check out new pics after the jump.
Read This Next
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »