Well, it’s actually in the mountains of Colorado but since Tim Rogers never reads SideDish I don’t have to worry about his heavy editing. Anywhoo, I’ve just made my plans for the annual Food & Wine Classic which takes place at the base of Ajax Mountain every June. This year it runs June 13-15th and loads of folks from Dallas are going. But the biggest deal will be the Texas Outlaw Party that takes place at Kenichi on Friday the 13th. That’s when you get to see all the national whoopteedoos try to get into our all-things-Texas party. Jacques Pepin and his daughter Claudine are always there. (They are both lovely people in spite of their fame.) Mario Batali and Drew Nieporent have attended. But this year I’m hoping to bump into the former Mrs. Salman Rushdie, Padma Lakshmi. I’d like to trade recipes for success with her. I don’t get her foodie deal. At all.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- First Look: Chanel Métiers d’Art Fashion Show at Fair Park by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.