Well, it’s actually in the mountains of Colorado but since Tim Rogers never reads SideDish I don’t have to worry about his heavy editing. Anywhoo, I’ve just made my plans for the annual Food & Wine Classic which takes place at the base of Ajax Mountain every June. This year it runs June 13-15th and loads of folks from Dallas are going. But the biggest deal will be the Texas Outlaw Party that takes place at Kenichi on Friday the 13th. That’s when you get to see all the national whoopteedoos try to get into our all-things-Texas party. Jacques Pepin and his daughter Claudine are always there. (They are both lovely people in spite of their fame.) Mario Batali and Drew Nieporent have attended. But this year I’m hoping to bump into the former Mrs. Salman Rushdie, Padma Lakshmi. I’d like to trade recipes for success with her. I don’t get her foodie deal. At all.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »