It may not be the Pulitzer but in the world of wine and wine blogging it’s a big deal. Especially when your name is Alfonso Cevola, the Italian Wine Director at Glazers, and your name is being tossed around with the likes of Eric Asimov for two American Wine Blog Awards (Best Writing and Best Graphics). His enchanting blog, On the Wine Trail in Italy, is always listed on our blogroll so I’m sure you’re familiar with his tales from the trails. If not, get hooked today. Chances are that he’ll win and he’ll go all suave bolla on us. Ya think? Naw. So vote here and vote often.
Read This Next
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »