It may not be the Pulitzer but in the world of wine and wine blogging it’s a big deal. Especially when your name is Alfonso Cevola, the Italian Wine Director at Glazers, and your name is being tossed around with the likes of Eric Asimov for two American Wine Blog Awards (Best Writing and Best Graphics). His enchanting blog, On the Wine Trail in Italy, is always listed on our blogroll so I’m sure you’re familiar with his tales from the trails. If not, get hooked today. Chances are that he’ll win and he’ll go all suave bolla on us. Ya think? Naw. So vote here and vote often.
4/28/16 ThuDallas Fish Market
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »