It may not be the Pulitzer but in the world of wine and wine blogging it’s a big deal. Especially when your name is Alfonso Cevola, the Italian Wine Director at Glazers, and your name is being tossed around with the likes of Eric Asimov for two American Wine Blog Awards (Best Writing and Best Graphics). His enchanting blog, On the Wine Trail in Italy, is always listed on our blogroll so I’m sure you’re familiar with his tales from the trails. If not, get hooked today. Chances are that he’ll win and he’ll go all suave bolla on us. Ya think? Naw. So vote here and vote often.
Read This Next
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.