It may not be the Pulitzer but in the world of wine and wine blogging it’s a big deal. Especially when your name is Alfonso Cevola, the Italian Wine Director at Glazers, and your name is being tossed around with the likes of Eric Asimov for two American Wine Blog Awards (Best Writing and Best Graphics). His enchanting blog, On the Wine Trail in Italy, is always listed on our blogroll so I’m sure you’re familiar with his tales from the trails. If not, get hooked today. Chances are that he’ll win and he’ll go all suave bolla on us. Ya think? Naw. So vote here and vote often.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.