I cannot think of a better way to accompany a fresh spring meal than with a fruitful, refreshing rosé. Try the Antinori Scalabrone Tenuta Guado al Tasso Rosato from Bolgheri, Italy. Made from a unique combination of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and several other grape varieties, it has a rich, warm pink color. Aromas of strawberries, raspberries, and fresh summer fruit combine with a slightly spicy finish to create a complex, well-balanced rosé. This will pair well with any Easter brunch and can hold up to heavy meats including rack of lamb.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »