I cannot think of a better way to accompany a fresh spring meal than with a fruitful, refreshing rosé. Try the Antinori Scalabrone Tenuta Guado al Tasso Rosato from Bolgheri, Italy. Made from a unique combination of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and several other grape varieties, it has a rich, warm pink color. Aromas of strawberries, raspberries, and fresh summer fruit combine with a slightly spicy finish to create a complex, well-balanced rosé. This will pair well with any Easter brunch and can hold up to heavy meats including rack of lamb.
Read This Next
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »