I cannot think of a better way to accompany a fresh spring meal than with a fruitful, refreshing rosé. Try the Antinori Scalabrone Tenuta Guado al Tasso Rosato from Bolgheri, Italy. Made from a unique combination of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and several other grape varieties, it has a rich, warm pink color. Aromas of strawberries, raspberries, and fresh summer fruit combine with a slightly spicy finish to create a complex, well-balanced rosé. This will pair well with any Easter brunch and can hold up to heavy meats including rack of lamb.
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.