I cannot think of a better way to accompany a fresh spring meal than with a fruitful, refreshing rosé. Try the Antinori Scalabrone Tenuta Guado al Tasso Rosato from Bolgheri, Italy. Made from a unique combination of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and several other grape varieties, it has a rich, warm pink color. Aromas of strawberries, raspberries, and fresh summer fruit combine with a slightly spicy finish to create a complex, well-balanced rosé. This will pair well with any Easter brunch and can hold up to heavy meats including rack of lamb.
Read This Next
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »