I’ve been driving North Beckley for months, watching the slow, slow progress of veggie favorite Spiral Diner. Would it ever open? Now comes word from Pegasus News’ Teresa Gubbins that the Fort Worth import is ready for customers. That makes me happy—not that I don’t like my meat. (Insert joke) But I’ve always enjoyed the original Diner and will happily trade in a 30 mile drive out west for a two block jaunt in my hood. Welcome to the Oak Cliff neighborhood, SD.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- A Drive-In Movie, Mechanical Bull, and Lots of Fringe: An Inside Look at Chanel’s Métiers d’Art Fashion Show in Dallas by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.