I’ve been driving North Beckley for months, watching the slow, slow progress of veggie favorite Spiral Diner. Would it ever open? Now comes word from Pegasus News’ Teresa Gubbins that the Fort Worth import is ready for customers. That makes me happy—not that I don’t like my meat. (Insert joke) But I’ve always enjoyed the original Diner and will happily trade in a 30 mile drive out west for a two block jaunt in my hood. Welcome to the Oak Cliff neighborhood, SD.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.