I’ve been driving North Beckley for months, watching the slow, slow progress of veggie favorite Spiral Diner. Would it ever open? Now comes word from Pegasus News’ Teresa Gubbins that the Fort Worth import is ready for customers. That makes me happy—not that I don’t like my meat. (Insert joke) But I’ve always enjoyed the original Diner and will happily trade in a 30 mile drive out west for a two block jaunt in my hood. Welcome to the Oak Cliff neighborhood, SD.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.