So I got a sneak peek at the new Stoneleigh Hotel this afternoon, which is set to welcome guests on Monday, March 3. (Yes, it’ll be a mad dash to the end, but I have faith they can do it.) Furniture has arrived, spectacular chandeliers have been installed, and the paint is being touched up as I type. In addition to the new spa—my friends and I are having a pedi party there next Saturday—mouths are watering over the new restaurant, Bolla, under the direction of James Beard nominee David Bull. (Personally, I’m most excited by the tuna “block” with Merguez sausage, Malabar spinach, and manchego aioli.) You can make reservations for Bolla on OpenTable.com, but my sources tell me the restaurant is filling up fast.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.