So I got a sneak peek at the new Stoneleigh Hotel this afternoon, which is set to welcome guests on Monday, March 3. (Yes, it’ll be a mad dash to the end, but I have faith they can do it.) Furniture has arrived, spectacular chandeliers have been installed, and the paint is being touched up as I type. In addition to the new spa—my friends and I are having a pedi party there next Saturday—mouths are watering over the new restaurant, Bolla, under the direction of James Beard nominee David Bull. (Personally, I’m most excited by the tuna “block” with Merguez sausage, Malabar spinach, and manchego aioli.) You can make reservations for Bolla on OpenTable.com, but my sources tell me the restaurant is filling up fast.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.