So I got a sneak peek at the new Stoneleigh Hotel this afternoon, which is set to welcome guests on Monday, March 3. (Yes, it’ll be a mad dash to the end, but I have faith they can do it.) Furniture has arrived, spectacular chandeliers have been installed, and the paint is being touched up as I type. In addition to the new spa—my friends and I are having a pedi party there next Saturday—mouths are watering over the new restaurant, Bolla, under the direction of James Beard nominee David Bull. (Personally, I’m most excited by the tuna “block” with Merguez sausage, Malabar spinach, and manchego aioli.) You can make reservations for Bolla on OpenTable.com, but my sources tell me the restaurant is filling up fast.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.