Head by Crush Wine Shop this weekend for its Saturday Chef Series and taste the South Asian fare of new Oak Lawn restaurant Bengal Coast. You’ll get five wine tastings, a glass of your favorite wine, and various vittles for $10. Good deal. I’ll admit that I was a little leery of Bengal Coast and its Americanized menu. (Concept restaurants and jaded foodies typically don’t mix.) But after several visits, I’m impressed. Has anyone else been yet?
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.