Head by Crush Wine Shop this weekend for its Saturday Chef Series and taste the South Asian fare of new Oak Lawn restaurant Bengal Coast. You’ll get five wine tastings, a glass of your favorite wine, and various vittles for $10. Good deal. I’ll admit that I was a little leery of Bengal Coast and its Americanized menu. (Concept restaurants and jaded foodies typically don’t mix.) But after several visits, I’m impressed. Has anyone else been yet?
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.