Head by Crush Wine Shop this weekend for its Saturday Chef Series and taste the South Asian fare of new Oak Lawn restaurant Bengal Coast. You’ll get five wine tastings, a glass of your favorite wine, and various vittles for $10. Good deal. I’ll admit that I was a little leery of Bengal Coast and its Americanized menu. (Concept restaurants and jaded foodies typically don’t mix.) But after several visits, I’m impressed. Has anyone else been yet?
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Does Gov. Rick Perry Deserve This? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.