Head by Crush Wine Shop this weekend for its Saturday Chef Series and taste the South Asian fare of new Oak Lawn restaurant Bengal Coast. You’ll get five wine tastings, a glass of your favorite wine, and various vittles for $10. Good deal. I’ll admit that I was a little leery of Bengal Coast and its Americanized menu. (Concept restaurants and jaded foodies typically don’t mix.) But after several visits, I’m impressed. Has anyone else been yet?
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.