I stopped into the bar last night for a glass of wine. How do I say this nicely? Hmm. Can’t. Every time I’ve been there, the room has been crammed with really drunk people. Like falling down drunk. I am not casting stones, I’m just making an observation. IJMAO. It’s nice to see folks having such a good time on a school night. See, nice.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.