Gary Cogill, Gary Cogill, where are you? According to the folks at Savor Dallas, he will be hosting an event at Victory Park at 9 p.m. on March 7. That’s when Savor Dallas partners up with AFI Dallas International Film Festival for a movie fest—they will show No Reservations, “a sizzling romantic film starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart” shown on the American Airlines Center outdoor mega-screen. Zeta-Jones plays master chef Kate Armstrong, whose tightly-controlled life is turned upside down by the arrivals of newly-hired sous-chef Nick Palmer (Eckhart) in her professional life. Kinky. So bring a blanket, some pillows and popcorn and party down.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.