Gary Cogill, Gary Cogill, where are you? According to the folks at Savor Dallas, he will be hosting an event at Victory Park at 9 p.m. on March 7. That’s when Savor Dallas partners up with AFI Dallas International Film Festival for a movie fest—they will show No Reservations, “a sizzling romantic film starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart” shown on the American Airlines Center outdoor mega-screen. Zeta-Jones plays master chef Kate Armstrong, whose tightly-controlled life is turned upside down by the arrivals of newly-hired sous-chef Nick Palmer (Eckhart) in her professional life. Kinky. So bring a blanket, some pillows and popcorn and party down.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.