Gary Cogill, Gary Cogill, where are you? According to the folks at Savor Dallas, he will be hosting an event at Victory Park at 9 p.m. on March 7. That’s when Savor Dallas partners up with AFI Dallas International Film Festival for a movie fest—they will show No Reservations, “a sizzling romantic film starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart” shown on the American Airlines Center outdoor mega-screen. Zeta-Jones plays master chef Kate Armstrong, whose tightly-controlled life is turned upside down by the arrivals of newly-hired sous-chef Nick Palmer (Eckhart) in her professional life. Kinky. So bring a blanket, some pillows and popcorn and party down.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.