Famous New York pizzeria Grimaldi‘s has just opened its first Dallas outpost. (And apparently the NY guys have gone to great lengths to ensure that our Dallas crust tastes the same as it does in Brooklyn by hiring a chemist to re-create the mineral content and composition of the water.) Celebrities seem to love those hand-tossed pizzas cooked in a coal-fired brick oven. I wonder if that means that we’ll be spotting Vince Vaughn in West Village. And maybe he’ll buy me one of Patsy Grimaldi’s signature martinis. A girl can dream.
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.