Jennifer, next time try Mia’s on Lemmon Avenue. Yes, the parking lot is cramped and the wait can be long. But after a plate of brisket tacos (done elsewhere but not as good as Mama Mia’s), I was left wondering why it had been so long since my last visit. Oh yeah. That hellish parking lot.
Read This Next
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- SideDish Survey: How Many Times a Week Do You Dine Out? by Nancy Nichols
- The Guardian Investigates Fracking in Ponder by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (12/16/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/17/13) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.