Jennifer, next time try Mia’s on Lemmon Avenue. Yes, the parking lot is cramped and the wait can be long. But after a plate of brisket tacos (done elsewhere but not as good as Mama Mia’s), I was left wondering why it had been so long since my last visit. Oh yeah. That hellish parking lot.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.