When I was in Costa Rica last year, we drank muchos micheladas–but there, they were beer over ice with lots of lime juice. Very refreshing on the beach. Imagine my surprise when I ordered one at Blue Goose and got Stephen’s version…still good, but really not what I wanted. Maybe there’s another place in town that serves them this way? Or, I suppose I could make them at home when the weather warms up.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.