When I was in Costa Rica last year, we drank muchos micheladas–but there, they were beer over ice with lots of lime juice. Very refreshing on the beach. Imagine my surprise when I ordered one at Blue Goose and got Stephen’s version…still good, but really not what I wanted. Maybe there’s another place in town that serves them this way? Or, I suppose I could make them at home when the weather warms up.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.