Call me late to the party: I still haven’t been to Nove. Now comes word that they are hosting a bitchin’ wine din-din on Feb. 7. The Tenuta di Ghizzano Wine Dinner will be hosted by Henriot Imports and Republic National Distributing Company and—drum roll please–Countess Ginevra Venerosi Pesciolini! Italian royalty no less. Her family arrived at the small Ghizzano hillside hamlet near the end of the 14th century. The 865-acre estate, located in the northwestern part of Tuscany between Florence and Pisa, is famous for its olive and wine groves, and the winery produces few, but choice, bottles. The five-course dinner is $100 pp (not including tax and gratuity). 214-720-9903 for a seat.Bella.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.