Call me late to the party: I still haven’t been to Nove. Now comes word that they are hosting a bitchin’ wine din-din on Feb. 7. The Tenuta di Ghizzano Wine Dinner will be hosted by Henriot Imports and Republic National Distributing Company and—drum roll please–Countess Ginevra Venerosi Pesciolini! Italian royalty no less. Her family arrived at the small Ghizzano hillside hamlet near the end of the 14th century. The 865-acre estate, located in the northwestern part of Tuscany between Florence and Pisa, is famous for its olive and wine groves, and the winery produces few, but choice, bottles. The five-course dinner is $100 pp (not including tax and gratuity). 214-720-9903 for a seat.Bella.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.