Call me late to the party: I still haven’t been to Nove. Now comes word that they are hosting a bitchin’ wine din-din on Feb. 7. The Tenuta di Ghizzano Wine Dinner will be hosted by Henriot Imports and Republic National Distributing Company and—drum roll please–Countess Ginevra Venerosi Pesciolini! Italian royalty no less. Her family arrived at the small Ghizzano hillside hamlet near the end of the 14th century. The 865-acre estate, located in the northwestern part of Tuscany between Florence and Pisa, is famous for its olive and wine groves, and the winery produces few, but choice, bottles. The five-course dinner is $100 pp (not including tax and gratuity). 214-720-9903 for a seat.Bella.
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.