Call me late to the party: I still haven’t been to Nove. Now comes word that they are hosting a bitchin’ wine din-din on Feb. 7. The Tenuta di Ghizzano Wine Dinner will be hosted by Henriot Imports and Republic National Distributing Company and—drum roll please–Countess Ginevra Venerosi Pesciolini! Italian royalty no less. Her family arrived at the small Ghizzano hillside hamlet near the end of the 14th century. The 865-acre estate, located in the northwestern part of Tuscany between Florence and Pisa, is famous for its olive and wine groves, and the winery produces few, but choice, bottles. The five-course dinner is $100 pp (not including tax and gratuity). 214-720-9903 for a seat.Bella.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.