(And she isn’t even preggers.) A dedicated Disher is “trying to find a bakery with a “killer” chocolate cake.” That’s a little harder than it sounds. Sometimes when I’m in the mood for CC, I head to Stein’s Bakery for their old-fashioned sugary version. However, seeing as I’m a single dog mother, I don’t tend to by whole cakes, I get my dessert fixes at restaurants. Like Truluck’s or (warning: loud groovy music) Hibiscus–they both have dangerously deadly CCs. Hell, Ain’t No Mo! Butter Cakes does the trick as well. This lady is desperate y’all. Get busy.
Read This Next
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.