(And she isn’t even preggers.) A dedicated Disher is “trying to find a bakery with a “killer” chocolate cake.” That’s a little harder than it sounds. Sometimes when I’m in the mood for CC, I head to Stein’s Bakery for their old-fashioned sugary version. However, seeing as I’m a single dog mother, I don’t tend to by whole cakes, I get my dessert fixes at restaurants. Like Truluck’s or (warning: loud groovy music) Hibiscus–they both have dangerously deadly CCs. Hell, Ain’t No Mo! Butter Cakes does the trick as well. This lady is desperate y’all. Get busy.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.