Hey kids, it’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s tamale season. I get my fill at La Popular (5004 Columbia Ave. 214-824-7617). (Actually Mi Cocina makes a yummy one.) Where do you get yours? Share please.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.