Scott over at dallasfood.org has once again taken on Noka, the high-end chocolate-slinger, by pointing out that, by his estimations, the markup on some of their product is 4,444%. Somebody call the Pentagon, they’ve been bested. Anywhoo, I never want to be on the wrong side of this guy. Great investigative reporting and a great read. Go, fight, win.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.