Scott over at dallasfood.org has once again taken on Noka, the high-end chocolate-slinger, by pointing out that, by his estimations, the markup on some of their product is 4,444%. Somebody call the Pentagon, they’ve been bested. Anywhoo, I never want to be on the wrong side of this guy. Great investigative reporting and a great read. Go, fight, win.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.