Scott over at dallasfood.org has once again taken on Noka, the high-end chocolate-slinger, by pointing out that, by his estimations, the markup on some of their product is 4,444%. Somebody call the Pentagon, they’ve been bested. Anywhoo, I never want to be on the wrong side of this guy. Great investigative reporting and a great read. Go, fight, win.
Read This Next
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.