Part of the Houston’s family (darn fine veggie burger, by the way), Cafe R&D in Preston Center is receiving conflicting reports. Over on Pegasus News, BillUSA99 gives the food a 4 out of 5. A Side Dish friend likes the food but found the wait staff rather “Stepford wife-ish.” Then a FrontBurnervian didn’t like the concept restaurant’s no baseball cap/no service policy. I haven’t been, but I really want to go (wearing a baseball cap of course) to see what all the hubbub is about. Any other comments?
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.