Part of the Houston’s family (darn fine veggie burger, by the way), Cafe R&D in Preston Center is receiving conflicting reports. Over on Pegasus News, BillUSA99 gives the food a 4 out of 5. A Side Dish friend likes the food but found the wait staff rather “Stepford wife-ish.” Then a FrontBurnervian didn’t like the concept restaurant’s no baseball cap/no service policy. I haven’t been, but I really want to go (wearing a baseball cap of course) to see what all the hubbub is about. Any other comments?
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.