Part of the Houston’s family (darn fine veggie burger, by the way), Cafe R&D in Preston Center is receiving conflicting reports. Over on Pegasus News, BillUSA99 gives the food a 4 out of 5. A Side Dish friend likes the food but found the wait staff rather “Stepford wife-ish.” Then a FrontBurnervian didn’t like the concept restaurant’s no baseball cap/no service policy. I haven’t been, but I really want to go (wearing a baseball cap of course) to see what all the hubbub is about. Any other comments?
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.