A tip of the fork to DT who sends this link to a Dallas Business Journal story about Salad Creations, a new concept with a bad name set to hit Dallas and, of course, Rockwall. According to the DBJ, it’s like a Subway for salads. You walk down the line and make your own. Hmm. Doesn’t sound that revolutionary to me but somebody must see something greener than lettuce in the idea. First “store” will be appropriately located in the Village on the Green near the Galleria. Next will be Knox/Henderson. Then Mid-Town, whoops, I mean Rockwall by mid-February.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.