A tip of the fork to DT who sends this link to a Dallas Business Journal story about Salad Creations, a new concept with a bad name set to hit Dallas and, of course, Rockwall. According to the DBJ, it’s like a Subway for salads. You walk down the line and make your own. Hmm. Doesn’t sound that revolutionary to me but somebody must see something greener than lettuce in the idea. First “store” will be appropriately located in the Village on the Green near the Galleria. Next will be Knox/Henderson. Then Mid-Town, whoops, I mean Rockwall by mid-February.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.