A tip of the fork to DT who sends this link to a Dallas Business Journal story about Salad Creations, a new concept with a bad name set to hit Dallas and, of course, Rockwall. According to the DBJ, it’s like a Subway for salads. You walk down the line and make your own. Hmm. Doesn’t sound that revolutionary to me but somebody must see something greener than lettuce in the idea. First “store” will be appropriately located in the Village on the Green near the Galleria. Next will be Knox/Henderson. Then Mid-Town, whoops, I mean Rockwall by mid-February.
Read This Next
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.