A tip of the fork to DT who sends this link to a Dallas Business Journal story about Salad Creations, a new concept with a bad name set to hit Dallas and, of course, Rockwall. According to the DBJ, it’s like a Subway for salads. You walk down the line and make your own. Hmm. Doesn’t sound that revolutionary to me but somebody must see something greener than lettuce in the idea. First “store” will be appropriately located in the Village on the Green near the Galleria. Next will be Knox/Henderson. Then Mid-Town, whoops, I mean Rockwall by mid-February.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Does Gov. Rick Perry Deserve This? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.